Monday 5 September 2016

Nanuk 915-2005 915 Case with Padded Divider (Silver) Review

Nanuk 915-2005 915 Case with Padded Divider (Silver)

Bombproof compact DLSR case,

I have to admit, I have an embarrassing number of hard cases and most of then are Nanuk cases. I own a Pelican Storm and an SKB case as well, but even though the Pelican was actually more expensive than the equivalent sized Nanuk case the Nanuk cases are simply the best ones.

Their designed in such a way that their latch system is easily the most convenient to open and close without sacrificing any peace of mind that it'll pop open when you don't want it to and the internal volume of the case is maximized for the exterior size. This particular case is the one I use for my DSLR equipment for travel where I know I'm going to be sticking to one or two lenses. It's just big enough to fit all of the small camera accessories, the main camera body (which is a compact Canon SL1), a zoom lens and a pancake prime lens installed on the body as well as my 430EX II flash. I added my own straps from an old piece of luggage I wasn't using any more and they snapped right on using the eyelets on the case, however be aware that the space around the eyelets is rather constrained and many latches won't fit or will be very difficult to get off once you get them on. Still, I was too cheap to buy the Nanuk strap so that's what I get.

I feel 100% confident that my camera is pretty much bomb proof while in this case, which is not how I feel when it's in a soft bag. If I were to accidentally drop the case with my camera and lenses down a flight of stairs while in this case, I don't think I would even freak out I would get to the case at the bottom feeling pretty good that everything inside would be OK.

Nanuk is a Canadian company, and manufacturers these cases in Canada. I can get behind behind that, especially since the product is so good.


For More Product Reviews Please Visit My Website,Updated Daily. http://www.marketingfornewbusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment