Tuesday 30 August 2016

New Bluetooth FM Transmitters For Cars Review


New Bluetooth FM Transmitters for cars

New Bluetooth FM Transmitters for cars an amazing quality for music,even with blue tooth;slow charging speed,

My past experiences with blue tooth FM transmitters for cars have been pretty poor, especially in terms of audio quality, so I wasn't expecting much from this product. To my surprise, not only is the product quite stylish and easy to set up, but the audio quality is superb and the volume levels are even better than my previous AUX adapter.

Up to 40% off! Setting up this adapter is easy, you plug it in and sync your blue tooth to the device, and right away you can start playing music or videos out of your car speakers. The quality of the audio is very crisp and didn't waver at all during my use, but if you don't have blue tooth this device comes with an AUX port and a cable as well. One surprising, but appreciated thing is that the quality is just as good on the blue tooth as via cable! The volume levels were louder than any of the other adapters I've used, allowing me to have loud music without the usual static that comes with cranking the speaker way up.

Extra 10% Off The device has a display that you can rotate to any angle, and a button to accept calls, pause music, and so on. The button is slightly raised, so you can find it without looking, and the quality of the calls I made with it was very good. My only complaint about his adapter is the USB port. No matter what USB cable I tried, I could not get even a decent charging speed out of this adapter. Other adapters with charging ports have given me five or six times the charging speed that this one did, and I have no idea why. The charging was so slow that the battery still drained when plugged in, playing music and using GPS. Aside from that, this adapter is a great device, but that charging speed is just horrible.

Extra 10% Off I would absolutely recommend it for playing music, but if you need a fast charger, for you this might not be the right one!

Pros + Easy to set up + Very good audio quality + Stylish design, easy to adapt to your car + Call button easy to find without looking + Comes with AUX port and cable + USB Charging port Cons - Charging speed is very low


For More Product Reviews Please Visit My Website,Updated Daily. http://www.marketingfornewbusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment