Tuesday 30 August 2016

Survival Paracord Bracelet kit Review


Survival Paracord Bracelet kit

Survival Paracord Bracelet kit Has Great value, works well,

Considering you get two of these in a pack, I think the value is more than fair, especially as they do everything listed here. The compass isn't anything fancy, just a basic plastic clip on compass, but it points North (which is really all I want in a compass) and having it be detachable is an extra bonus.

The whistle works well, but you have to make sure to purse your lips correctly and it needs a good strong blow. I was really impressed with the fire starter, while it took a few seconds to get the hang of the motion, I could clearly see sparks (as shown in the video) and it's a really clever design to have it be part of the buckle so it doesn't get in the way.

My only complaint about this bracelet is very minor, it's a little on the small side. While I was able to put it on my wrist and turn it easily, it was quite tight on my husband's larger wrists and I even pinched his skin when trying to fasten it. I would consider him to have large wrists, but not huge, so absolutely make sure you measure if you feel you have large wrists and make sure this will fit you!

Trendy elegant skirt, up to 81% off with free shipping worldwide Overall, just an amazing value for a handy, useful tool that comes in an easy to wear way,for campers or hikers its perfect.

Pros: + Whistle is nice and shrill, loud enough to be heard over distances. + Firestarter works great, is integrated well into design. + Comfortable to wear when it's on. + Compass works. + Compass is removable.

Cons: - A little small.


For More Product Reviews Please Visit My Website,Updated Daily. http://www.marketingfornewbusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment